SINGAPORE BAK KUT TEH
SING Bak Kut Teh
Authentic Singapore Bak Kut Teh in Semarang
The first and the most authentic Singapore Bak Kut Teh in Semarang.
Introducing the famous Singapore clear broth pork ribs soup to the locals.
We only use imported and the best ingredients.
No need to travel so far anymore. Visit us at Gang Warung No.91 today and
enjoy the best tasting pork ribs soup ever.
TIPS TO FULLY ENJOYING YOUR BAK KUT TEH
Soak a youtiao into the soup until it’s a little bit soft.
A must try combo of Culinary Heaven!
Dip a spoonful of rice into the tasty soup and enjoy while it’s still hot!
Add dark soy sauce to the meat and take a good bite of it. Yumm!
• Most Authentic - The first to introduce. 40 years of experience.
• Imported ingredients - From spices to peanuts, even condiments like the soy sauce on your table are imported!
• Less Oil - Hygienic Cooking Process. Healthy!
• Value - We are bringing the best value, best ingredients and authentic recipies at reasonable and affordable prices. We are not all about business. We are food enthusiast that would like to share an experience with other food lovers just like you!
• Clean - Cleanliness is one of our top priority
• Service - Great food without great service is like a bowl of pork ribs soup without the soup!
• Quality - Know what you eat, we only select the best quality available, maintain freshness and process with top hygiene cooking technique.
• Tasty - Please order one and enjoy the best tasting pork ribs soup ever!
The History of Singapore Bak Kut Teh
Bak Kut Teh was introduced to Singapore in the 19th century by Chinese coolies who came from China to Singapore for work.
Bak Kut Teh was born around the Clarke Quay area as a tonic for coolies who needed an energy boost in the mornings for their back breaking work of carrying sacks of rice off the sampans into the godowns.
The coolie put the pork rib into a pot with some other ingredients that they could find, like garlic, pepper, salt and then boiled it with water. To their surprise, the soup was tasty and blended well with rice.
In those days, the coolies brewed cheap tea in a large kettle and ate it together with Bak Kut Teh to aid digestion. This was to ensure that they could get back to work quickly and hence the name Bak Kut Teh was born.
Jl. Gang Warung No. 91 (Semawis)
P: +6285 103 9191 99
Opening Hours: 10am-8.30pm
Manado Town Square 3 Lt.2 SF-01,02
P: +62431 889 0357
Opening Hours: 10am-9.45pm
Ruko North Goldfinch,
Jl. Springs Boulevard Blok RNG/60, Tangerang 15332
P: +6281 813 8560 4850
Opening Hours: 10am- 09.45pm
Franchise Enquiry: click here